Community discussion

1 week out from surgery, open fasciectomy and tarsal tunnel release, I got to see my foot for the first time.

Archive date 0 archived replies

1 week out from surgery, open fasciectomy and tarsal tunnel release, I got to see my foot for the first time. Doc says I'm healing well. Stitches in for one more week. I was actually surprised by the length of the incision. I was allowed to move the foot around and can feel a bit of tightness and areas that feel like it was beat with a hammer. However the constant pain is gone. I am and have been weight bearing since day of surgery. Allowed to walk when I can and if I No photo description available.. No photo description available. Shared post Darlene A. Zajkowski So has anyone tried one of these or similar? May be an image of text that says '12:21 12:21MC M(C 288 Search or ask... MEDOURSDR Medcursor Visit the Store 4.4 (10,267) Medcursor Foot Massager with Heat Shiatsu Deep Kneading, Gray, Up to US 13" Delivers Relief for Tired Muscles and Plantar, Adjustable Intensity, Relaxation Gifts for Men Women Mom Dad Birthday 300+ bought in past month' Shared post Emily Arnold I’ve had this for about 2 years now I’ve tried the ice bottle, stretches and I’ve had shockwaves therapy it’s about 70% gone, the doctor suggested a steroid injection? Is it worth it or not? Shared post Jodie Northcott Firstly, I just need to note that I didn't have any issues with my plantar fascia prior to a traumatic partial rupture from an ankle roll in I had at the start of the year. I've had other issues with the foot 18 months prior (posterior tibial tenosynovitis), and imaging I had before and after that showed a normal plantar. I was placed on three weeks of non weight bearing, followed by another 12 weeks part time cam boot (I'm a chef and my physio cleared me to work with rigid May be an image of bone, xray and text Shared post Troy Majewski Here we go. It’s been about 6 months with acute heel pain in my left foot. I get about 4-6 hours out of it and then I hobble around for the rest of the day in pain. After a couple sessions with a podiatrist I’ve been told it’s PF. I’ve been using Stepprs insoles, and compression socks. Both don’t really help that much. Going to pick up custom orthotics from the Podiatrist this afternoon. Hoping this helps. I’m only 40 and am Shared post 17 hours ago Learn More 19 hours ago Learn More 20 hours ago 20 hours ago Learn More 21 hours ago

Archived from Plantar Fasciitis Talk and Tips. The original discussion link is unavailable in this record.

Community replies

0 in this archive

Replies have not been captured for this archived discussion.

Replies have not yet been captured for this archived question.

← More Pain Management After Foot Surgery