Community discussion

10 week post op appointment update I had a 10 week post appointment after having a revision surgery that…

Archive date 0 archived replies

10 week post op appointment update I had a 10 week post appointment after having a revision surgery that included a revision heel slide osteotomy, revision triplane osteotomy of the hindfoot, and a wedge osteotomy of the 1st metatasal. I have been NWB since surgery aside for standing with some weight on the foot for the last couple of weeks. The fantastic news is that the fusions all appear to be healing well! I can start PT and progress slowly to FWB in the boot. So all is lo

Archived from Bunion Surgery / Foot Surgery Support. The original discussion link is unavailable in this record.

Community replies

0 in this archive

Replies have not been captured for this archived discussion.

Replies have not yet been captured for this archived question.

← More Walking & Weight Bearing After Surgery