What topical and disinfectant for shoes?
Community discussion
12/10/2021 Update: All nails are grown back, fungus-free.
12/10/2021 Update: All nails are grown back, fungus-free. Success. Almost a 2 year journey. Fungus infected 6 of my ten toes and my right big toe was the worst. The new nail is in now, and I did have to have a podiatrist fix an ingrown toenail from the new growth- you can still see the effects, but 100% worth it. I did it with no oral drugs. Good consistent topical treatments, a good electric file, 100% better hygiene and wise treatment and disinfectant of my shoes. The old photo is after an iodine soak. The nail bed is somewhat exposed and I filed off most of the nastiness. The real trick was getting it out of the nail base beneath the skin. But it’s gone! It won’t come back. My new regimen will see to that.
Archived from Toenail Fungus Support & Management. View the original discussion on Facebook (sign-in may be required).
The visible discussion was fully captured at the time of collection.
Will you link which nail file you used? And what topical treatment?
https://m.facebook.com/groups/ToenailFungus/permalink/878178579356222/?_rdr
Im really happy for you. Consistency seems to be key
Good job
how often did you wash your feet?
Is the toe on the right the new one?
Mycomist
I’ve posted before- stay tuned I’ll get you the link.
twice daily.
yes


Community replies
11 in this archive