Community discussion

17 days after surgery.

Archive date 9 archived replies

17 days after surgery. I’ve been driving and walking to places since yesterday. I can’t put my feet in a normal shoes yet, still a little swollen.

Archived from Minimally Invasive Bunion Surgery. View the original discussion on Facebook (sign-in may be required).

Community replies

9 in this archive

The visible discussion was fully captured at the time of collection.

Community comment#1

That is great, I’m surprised you can already walk. going into my 4th week, not walking on it yet. What kind of procedure you had? I had bunionectomy done.

No photo description available.
Community comment#4

I’m 9 weeks in and no weight much less walking. Was yours microscopic?

Community comment#5

Bu MIS , how about the screw inserted on other toes. Or taken out , u write in Chinese before and after. I not sure. After how long did they remove all the screws?

Community comment#6

where did you do you opp

Community comment#7

Ouch

Community comment#8

Hi which country u operated?

Community comment#9

That is wonderful for just 17 days. I am here 6wks and swelling is just starting to go down.

← More Bunion Surgery Recovery