Community discussion

2.5 years trying to her rid of this.

Archive date 0 archived replies

2.5 years trying to her rid of this. Right side is a picture after removing nail polish following a nail salon visit. Right side is after using topical Ciclopirox for a year then a 6 weeks of Terbinafine which seemed to help but it came back. I continued the Ciclopirox and did another 12 weeks of Terbinafine during the 2nd year to see if it would finally go away. Idk if it's finally gone but this is exhausting. I'm very consistent and take no days off...I'm just so frustrated

Archived from Toenail Fungus Support & Management. The original discussion link is unavailable in this record.

Community replies

0 in this archive

Replies have not been captured for this archived discussion.

Replies have not yet been captured for this archived question.

← More Toenail Fungus Treatment