Community discussion
2 week update - had a good visit with the PA a couple days ago.
2 week update - had a good visit with the PA a couple days ago. Cleared to get my foot wet. Pain and swelling improving slowly though my foot still definitely prefers being iced and elevated most of the time. I go back to work tomorrow (I work from home). Nervous about sitting at my desk even with my leg up so will see how it goes. Highly recommend the pictured foot/ankle pillow. My neighbor had surgery on her femur and lent this to me and it’s been so helpful. I was instruct
Archived from Bunion Surgery / Foot Surgery Support. The original discussion link is unavailable in this record.
Replies have not been captured for this archived discussion.
Replies have not yet been captured for this archived question.
Community replies
0 in this archive