Community discussion
4.5 weeks post op I've been using bio oil and keeping wrapped and elevated.
4.5 weeks post op I've been using bio oil and keeping wrapped and elevated. Unwrapped to shower tonight and its really dry? Has anyone else had this?? No photo description available. Shared post Stephanie Arch I’m am 🤔 perplexed. I bought my IWalk3 off Marketplace. I’m done with it so I went to post it for sale and my ad was pulled. The reasoning was I was selling medical equipment. Others are selling it with no issue right now. It’s where I bought it in the first place. Trying to figure out my next steps. I struggle with collecting this and my parents were from the generation with hard times and it turned them into mini horders so…. I’m trying to let it go as I’m done with it. Any ideas? I’m not trying to sell it here. I just am looking for advice. I’m am perplexed. I bought my IWalk3 off Marketplace. I’m done with it so I went to post it for sale and my ad was pulled. The reasoning was I was selling medical equipment. Others are selling it with no issue right now. It’s where I bought it in the first place. Trying to figure out my next steps. I struggle with collecting this and my parents were from the generation with hard times and it turned them into mini horders so…. I’m trying to let it go as I’m done with it. Any May be an image of text Shared post Lori Kathmann Aubin POST OP- I had bunion surgery 5 months ago. I purchased these TOPO shoes and was wearing them once I could start walking in “normal shoes. See how the tie curves up? I’ve been having a lot of pain in that foot, right where the plate is. They have been impacting that foot and I finally put the pain and these shoes together. My foot doctor said I have soft tissue damage, that will hopefully heal from not wearing these TOPO shoes. Just be careful what shoes you wear afterwards. May be an image of shoes and text Shared post
Archived from Bunion Support Group. The original discussion link is unavailable in this record.
Replies have not been captured for this archived discussion.
Replies have not yet been captured for this archived question.
Community replies
0 in this archive