Community discussion
6 wks today yay me .No pain a little stiffness getting better each day.Specialist rang Wed with xray results…
6 wks today yay me .No pain a little stiffness getting better each day.Specialist rang Wed with xray results from Mon he is happy.He will ring again in 12wks to make sure screws haven't moved and to follow up.Wearing rubber birkenstocks Eva shoes so good not to be wearing surgical boot Tracy Burns Show of hands, would you do it again? I have surgery scheduled for 9/03. I struggled with pain for 6 months this year, however, since June, no pain. I’m really second guessing if I want to do this. I am very nervous and upset that I won’t be able to work out like I’m used to. Ty Pie I think I can kinda relate to what Ariel was going through, because since my MIS bunion surgery, about 8 weeks ago, I have yearned to be a part of the human world again so I could walk, run, and play all day in the sun. I can't quite run, but I can comfortably walk and play in the sun if it isn't over 24°C (75°F). The zingers are like mosquito bites; I have an occasional random visit, but they are far less frequent than before, and the swelling at the base of my toe is get Sarah HB Edited to remove me saying I had x-rays as I've not had any since before my op Hi all. I had MIS, no hardware, NHS UK back in July. I've hit 4 weeks now and it's going well. I've had one appointment at 3 weeks to remove bandages and the surgeon said see you in 6 months! From week 3-5 I am taping my toes to ensure stability of the big toe. Has anyone else in UK had similar aftercare. I expected more check ins and x-rays sooner them HappyOtter7017 It has been very hard for me to sleep even at 5 weeks the nerve in my foot has been really bothering me so my doctor prescribed me gabapentin… I’m not a really big pill taker never knew this could be used to help with nerve pain anyone else tried this pill before? 3 days ago Learn More 5 days ago 6 days ago Learn More August 19 at 4:58 AM August 18 at 8:43 AM
Archived from Minimally Invasive Bunion Surgery. The original discussion link is unavailable in this record.
Replies have not been captured for this archived discussion.
Replies have not yet been captured for this archived question.
Community replies
0 in this archive