Community discussion

7/10/25 Well after 4 lots of antibiotics I finally got to see my surgeon today .

Archive date 0 archived replies

7/10/25 Well after 4 lots of antibiotics I finally got to see my surgeon today . He’s going to operate and take all the metal work out as is not fused to my bone any more because of the infection and the toe was moving back to its original direction due to the infection…….Can’t say I’m not absolutely devastated because I am UPDATE…. Antibiotics weren’t really bringing the infection under control so went to A&E yesterday. I’ve been given stronger ones again and an urgent

Archived from Bunion Support Group. The original discussion link is unavailable in this record.

Community replies

0 in this archive

Replies have not been captured for this archived discussion.

Replies have not yet been captured for this archived question.

← More Surgery Complications & Wound Healing