Community discussion

7 week xrays and check up yesterday.

Archive date 2 archived replies

7 week xrays and check up yesterday. Here's my before and yesterday's. Apparently all looks good and normal. Not so sure about that, I was a bit taken aback when I saw it, but we will see. No wonder my 2nd toe hurts!!

Archived from Bunion Surgery / Foot Surgery Support. The original discussion link is unavailable in this record.

Community replies

2 in this archive

This archive may not include every reply to the original discussion.

Community comment#1

I hear you when mine was at its worst, it was a good job there wasn’t a hacksaw nearby, I’d have been tempted. Shockwave has helped me massively, it’s not gone completely but a huge improvement. Taping one of my feet helps but the other doesn’t lik

Community comment#2

I have had the scan and its PF had one cortisone injection which did nothing, currently begging for a second try but gp doesnt want to do it, nothing works, excersise, physio its just agony and no relief, pain for two years now, its affects everything I do, holidays have to plan around my stupid foot!

← More More foot health experiences