Community discussion
8 days post op and up until the last two days I have been able to tolerate the pain.
8 days post op and up until the last two days I have been able to tolerate the pain. Now, its as if my feet are tingly like pins and needles. My left toe hurts when I try to move it and my feet just feel full of pressure? I can't decide if it's because Tuesday I walked down my stairs twice and left to go to the dr so I did more and I'm still sore OR it kind of feels like my dr wrapped my bandages too tight. Or, did you go through th
Archived from Bunion Support Group. The original discussion link is unavailable in this record.
Replies have not been captured for this archived discussion.
Replies have not yet been captured for this archived question.
Community replies
0 in this archive