Community discussion

2 week post op update I had a scarf and akin osteotomy 2 weeks and just want to give a little update.

Archive date 0 archived replies

2 week post op update I had a scarf and akin osteotomy 2 weeks and just want to give a little update. I had my 2 week follow up with surgeon yesterday and he is very happy with progress. Week 1-2 are for wound healing and 2-6 for bone healing. He changed bandage to a much smaller dressing and I will also continue to wear boot and use 1 or 2 crutches until my 6 week appointment. I need to keep foot elevated for next 4 weeks and continue with toe exercises.

Archived from Bunion Surgery / Foot Surgery Support. The original discussion link is unavailable in this record.

Community replies

0 in this archive

Replies have not been captured for this archived discussion.

Replies have not yet been captured for this archived question.

← More Walking & Weight Bearing After Surgery