Community discussion

6 week post-op check in today.

Archive date 0 archived replies

6 week post-op check in today. This is before and today side by side and a zoomed in of todays x-ray. Doc said all is healing well I still have a hole to fill in where the staple is, he said its about 60%. I get to start wearing tennis shoes and fulling walking on it, I also need to start working on getting movement back, he gave me some stretches and some PT type things to start doing, I have very limited movement in the big toe currently! Overall healing is on course, mi

Archived from Bunion Surgery / Foot Surgery Support. The original discussion link is unavailable in this record.

Community replies

0 in this archive

Replies have not been captured for this archived discussion.

Replies have not yet been captured for this archived question.

← More Best Shoes After Foot Surgery